Welcome to Mobile Computing - Design and Implementation
- 2016-01-07 The hand-in dates for project and home exam have been updated in PingPong.
- 2016-01-07 The report template has been added to the files section.
- 2015-12-14 The Weekly To-Do has been updated.
- 2015-12-07 The Weekly To-Do has been updated.
- 2015-11-29 The Weekly To-Do has been updated.
- 2015-11-26 All the iOS lecture slides have been uploaded (or, re-uploaded) with identifying titles.
- 2015-11-15 The weekly to-do and the schedule have been updated.
- 2015-11-15 The weekly to-do and project information have been updated.
- 2015-11-11 Exercise 3 is online.
- 2015-11-10 Slides from lecture 3 are online.
- 2015-11-08 The Weekly To-Do has been updated.
- 2015-11-04 Exercise 2 is online.
- 2015-11-03 The lab is online.
- 2015-11-01 Please fill out this survey to help us improve the programming lectures.
- The course starts on Monday November 2, 9.15, in room Svea239, Campus Lindholmen.
The course deals with design and implementation for mobile computing. The focus is on smart phones using touch screens for input. Both design principles, various application areas for mobile computing and programming techniques using state-of-the-art tools and methods will be covered.
The course consists of lectures, exercises made in groups, and a final project carried out in groups where the aim is to invent, design and implement a mobile computing application making use of all the interaction possibilities available on a modern mobile computing device.
In the project students may use their preferred technology, e.g., Android, iOS, Windows Phone...